15.10.10

Birds & Bows Stationery

Here's something I am working on at the moment; every year, I have a few special clients and friends for whom I like to make Christmas Greeting cards (albeit e-cards). However, last year was a lot more special. But this year, I've run out of time and excuses so I started toying with the idea of another year of handmade cards... so far, I'm enjoying the sketching but I am not sure it says xmas yet... A twist like last years' cards might be the way to fuel both my sense of humor as well as creativity.  Hmmm, who knows... for now, I'll just enjoy my 'busted-birds' ;-p

 


Twik or Tweet! 



'elloo?



Birds and Bows  












P.S: Sorry about the line length on this blog. I am still a newbie! 
Oh, and another thing, I know the above looks nothing like Christmas. I never promised it would ;-p